1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida Lawmaker Attempts To Deny Tax Credit To Movies Filmed With Gay Characters

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/nontraditional-family-values-films-may-be-excluded-from-327836.html?cxtype=rss_state

2. Just Adam

useless homophobic assholes. i say we find every show with a single lgbt reference and stop them watching it that will f them in the a

3. padre411

Usually they turn to the bible for family values. Umm, let's see: Cain & Abel (murder), Abraham & Isaac (child sacrifice), Jacob & Esau (fraud), David & Jonathan (same-sex "soul mates" in a "covenanted" relationship), David & Bathsheba (adultery, murder), Mary & Joseph (child out of wedlock).

Just saying. Faith has nothing to do with some arbitrary standard of perfection. :bang:

Peace,

4. Connor22

does that mean he's going to deny all of the ones with computer graphics because the guy who invented the modern computer was gay

5. Emberstone

dont forget the bible was filled with incest out the wazooo.

I blame the drinking water in florida.