1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Blood

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Paper Heart, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Paper Heart

http://www.baywindows.com/index.php?ch=opinion&sc=guest_opinions&sc3=&id=103015

As a multiple time blood donor, I would really love to not choose between sex and giving blood for the rest of my life. Its discriminating. They have restrictions on time between you have tattoos/piercings, medications, blood transfusions, but with all of those, within two years you can donate again. If gay blood is still "high risk", then why not impose waiting/testing periods on us?

2. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It never ceases to amaze me... they always talk about the lack of blood available, yet they turn down perfectly healthy people at the drop of a hat because of their sexual orientation. Such discrimination.

3. Just Adam

oncwe again i say fuck em. excuse the language :grin: if we aint good enough then they can just not have any blood. mines to valuable to me anyway to waste on ungrateful assholes. somebody bleeding out be it on an operating table in a hospital or a make shift in a war zone wouldn't give a shit where your blood comes from a gay person or not its that or they die. as long as your healthy or as healthy as a being can be then meh