1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignorance abundance

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mydogstewie, Mar 23, 2010.

1. mydogstewie

http://baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/2009/10/24/make-no-mistake-homos-arent-like-us/#comments

...""Homosexuals are indeed the greatest threat that this country has ever faced. Even more than World War 2!

Some of you may laugh but it is only so true. You will be laughing all the way to Hell for sitting on your tail and not doing something to stop these sickos!"

Where do people get these ideas? This is the most terrible website I've ever seen. If these people were actually christian, they would love everybody and not be racist homophobes.

It's actually pretty funny

2. Spectre

I can't tell. Is the page designed to be a parody on conservative anti-gay zealots?

#2 Spectre, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

They have to be trolls XD If not then wow...

4. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 90% sure its a parody. And if the website itself isn't I'm pretty sure the people replying are. I've seen some far far right conservative pages where ignorance is in abundance but they usually carry themselves differently.

5. moonshine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Looking at their "Paid Memberships" page I'd say it's a spoof. Although I must say it's not entirely effective as one - I'm afraid there will we lots of people out there that take this site seriously.

6. padre411

It's too over-the-top not to be a parody. Just look at the "Hellbound" tab.

7. Just Adam

ill just say people need lives