1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Parliament hosts first same-sex marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jjTORDFWzCP3rTvtR-boZO2SA-6QD9EN76682

2. RaeofLite

...So is it a civil union or marriage? I'm confused. Marriage is recognized everywhere and has all benefits whereas civil union doesn't. If I remember correctly..

3. Ben

Ben

It's a civil partnership.
    Same sex marriage doesn't exist here.

4. Jay D

Wow that's pretty awesome - shows we're moving forward with LGBT rights! One day, we could all be equal! The dream could be realised!!!

5. Just Adam

ok now im pissed i saw this title and was happy excited now im like WHAT FFS!

its a civil partnership not a marriage :frowning2: sure im glad for them and i hope they are happy together....very convenient timing just before an election to wheel out a same sex marriage of unprecedented level >.> everyone seems to be going for the gay vote lately :frowning2: only lib dems actually want marriage for us lol.

6. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

well it would be good for equality but really i aint so fussed. i dont ever wanna get married. my best friend says i might feel like that now and it will change when i meet someone that does wanna marry. but i cant see it myself, i seen to much crap thats involved with people marrying and divorcing. i want no part of it.

7. Ty

Ty

8. Just Adam

typical for the daily mail to have that story there never was a filthyer sleezyer paper out there.

9. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

he dont look to bad in that pic tho haha. but the one on the left aint so nice.

10. kettleoffish

while I am a bit annoyed at the daily fail for making a fuss out of that, he really should have known better than to pose in his undies while in the public spotlight, these things have a habit of coming back to you.