1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doctor Who Used 'Shock' Therapy to 'Cure' Gays Under Investigation for Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/28/aubrey-levin-charged-sexually-abusing-patient

2. crystaltriforce

Re: Doctor Who Used 'Shock' Therapy to 'Cure' Gays Under Investigation for Sexual Ass

I'm beginning to notice a pattern with guys like him, they try to get rid of gays but they get caught trying to have gay sex themselves

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Doctor Who Used 'Shock' Therapy to 'Cure' Gays Under Investigation for Sexual Ass

It is sort of an oxymoron for someone to be "curing gays" by secretly indulging in your own homosexual tendencies. :rolleyes:

4. partietraumatic

i cant be the only person who read this title and took it initially as Doctor Who as in the tv programme :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. pirateninja

Guilty as charged :grin: The capital "W" makes a lot of difference.

6. Just Adam

oh god thats made my day haha i never thought of it but that would be such a great episode lol the Dr finding a civilisation trying to get rid of gay people via shock therapy haha oh the one liners that could ensue... i can almost hear Tennant on the wind shouting Baroooooooooomaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !

on that note im gonan watch the dr who special of never mind the buzzcocks

7. Ben

Ben

Ditto. I had all these amazing storylines going on in my head.

I can just imagine anti-gay activists finding tearing apart Dr Who:
    "Grawrr the Tardis represents underwear and how things are much bigger and better inside them than you could ever imagine grrrraaawwrrr brainwashing our children with Dale(ic)ks grrraawr promotion of traipsing the internet for 'cybermen' grrrawwr"

Anyway >_>

8. Emberstone

the most virulantly anti-gay are the gayest of them all. look at the frequently revelations of vulgerly anti-gay rights republicans getting caught with their pants down, and stool on their tool. He who shouts loudest is most likely to be getting his pipes cleaned by a plumber named rick.

9. RaeofLite

..this scares me. Calgary isn't too far away. Well ok, it's a days drive but...