1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conservatives 'would erase consensual gay convictions'

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/election_2010/8613636.stm

2. RaeofLite

Wow, I'm surprised this was still in the law books and that they have to change it now. But then again, better late than never I guess?

3. Just Adam

to be honest its something of nothing that effects very few....its one of them promises they can give, actually i think we should have a round of applause its literally one of the first things the torries have said they WILL do ... but as i say it means little it is pr work, as they know not many people will object to this its one of them bit of leg that slides nicely under the carpet.

the fact is over here the torries have been damaged by the shadow home secretary's remarks and the lib dems have played it well thought it was like chucking wood on a fire .... Cameron has wanted the gay vote for ages now to get the 10 point swing for an overall majority , but... if this is the best they can do offer something that should of been done 20 years ago that the lib dems would prob do on day 1 ...then meh.....they need to work harder for my vote.