1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCain attacks Hayworth on gay, birther stances

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...cks-hayworth-on-birtherism-man-horse-marriage

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xULUb98TNwk[/YOUTUBE]

2. Shevanel

Lawl the best part is the Lion King clip xD

Nevermind. The best part was the Mars Attacks! clips because thats one of the best films ever made. xD

3. Just Adam

yay Simba !

XD

4. Emberstone

wow... but john mccain is anti-gay marriage and gay rights also... so that part is moot.

Is this seriously airing on tv, or is this a internet ad?

5. Just Adam

perhaps daddies little girl put the pressure on dear old daddy?

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This just makes me laugh my arse off.

7. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's things like this that make me love McCain. I'm still a very liberal, progressive person and disagree with many of his official stances but nonetheless, he's not so bad. He is a real moderate, and only tried to pose as a conservative when his support in the presidential election depended upon it. And he probably does privately support gay rights, as his entire immediate family has made clear multiple times their own progressive beliefs on the subject. He's most likely just pretending again to oppose them in order to try and appeal to the conservative base. If we had to live through a Republican president, it had best be McCain.

8. Emberstone

pending that politically he reverts back to moderate McCain...

I supported him until he changed dramatically to pander to the lowest of the lows; the far right extemes... which is why he picked the most fundementalist chirstian politican in america who was a female to counter obama picking biden over clinton as his running mate.

however, what J.D. Hayworth shows, he wont be going back to his political roots any time soon if he wants to stay in office.

And is it just me, or does J.D. Hayworth just plain look like a nefarious and evil person? There is just something about the combination of his face, and the way he carries himself and emotes that just creeps me out. the sneering smile he always wears when he is doing interviews doesnt help either, because he always seems to pull his head back as if he is a cat hawking up a hair ball, but forgetting the forward jerking motion to dislodge it.