1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State Elections 2010

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by travelinsoul21, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Is there a website that shows you who supports what in elections. I've been looking all over as at least in Oklahoma, There's a governors race as well as Senate/House of Representatives race and everyone who is running and has a website either doesnt have an "issues" section, or is very very vague on them.

2. Johnnieguy

I may be biased, but you can look on the ballot for the word "Democrat" and know that you're making the right choice to vote for them, just like the white check mark on General Mills cereal.

In all honesty, every single one of us should be paying attention to how our reps, govs, etc act in office. If you don't like them, assuming they are running for re-election, vote their asses out of office! That means you, Republicans (and Democrats) opposed to Health Care Reform :slight_smile: Ok. I'm done making my politics obvious now. :slight_smile:

3. Emberstone

Johnnieguy... ronald reagen's corpse is grinding its teeth right now.

In oregon, we get voter's phamplets, both offical, and unoffical. as long as you fact check them, they can tell you alot about idealogical points of view, and some even give you voting records, to see where they really stand.

4. I don't think anyone in Oklahoma supports Gay Rights anyway.