1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass. church to help find school for gays' son

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 15, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CATHOLIC_SCHOOL_GAY_PARENTS?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

2. Emberstone

You have to question the mental compacity of any parents who would send their children to a school, who required by docterine have to teach the kids their parents are bad people and going to hell.

You dont send your kid to a school to be taught to hate you...

3. Shevanel

^ Never in my life has any Catholic Education system told me that gay people were going to Hell. They actually make it a rather big deal to get people to understand that being gay isn't a sin and shit. APPARENTLY they say that homosexual acts and stuff ARE sins, but that's not what Jesus taught. Merely built up over the years by homophobes who gained power. Besides, everyone sins anyway.

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I will see them in the 5th circle then.

5. Charme

Charme Guest

I agree. All I remember from my Catholic school days were what I had to do to get into heaven. Like helping the poor or shit like that. The only time Catholics learn to hate gays is at church imo.