1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Minnesota] TV ad zeroes in on same-sex marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 18, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.startribune.com/politics/state/94213339.html?elr=KArks:DCiUHc3E7_V_nDaycUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

2. starfish

I am looking forward to Steven Colbert's commentary on the ad.

3. Beachboi92

god i hate these fucking organizations "for Marriage", like we are fucking against it or something. Makes me so pissed off, i mean honestly the whole basis is to use image to make it look like we are terrible people trying to destroy the fabric of society, it's all such a massive lie it makes me sick that these people call themselves good, christian, or whatever else

4. Johnnieguy

Minnesotans are smarter than this....Except maybe in CD 6 (who Michele Bachmann represents). Those people who voted for her are just dumb as rocks.

5. Just Adam

hell let them throw $200,000 at it all u need is a 10 second add saying " I love my partner as mu as you do yours, WE are all human, WE should all be treated the same " or to effect...

i dont see though what arguments these marriage people have... " oh these gay weirdos are going to destroy marriage they hate marriage they are devil spawn we musnt allow them to marry as we love marriage and believe in it but only if you conform to what we say is right ".

anyone who is dumb enough to believe these people should be taken out back behind their barns with a 12 gauge and put out of their misery cos something has to be wrong to believe in these people and faux superiority

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's NOM, what else can you expect?

7. jonny

Funny and here I thought we were in a recession yet we can throw away $200,000 towards discreminating against ppl and thier rights

8. No One

I have learned to accept it, and just ignore it. Me getting upset because another person joins the extremely long list of people who hate us, isn't going to have any effect.