1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neo-Nazis attack Slovakia’s first gay pride event, cancelling its parade

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 23, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://spectator.sme.sk/articles/vi...st_gay_pride_event_cancelling_its_parade.html

2. Connor22

damn nazis can't just leave us alone can they?

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

There should be some sort of UN enforced law banning Nazism. I am not even kidding. I am all for free-will, and free-beliefs and so on. But what good has come out of Nazism? Absolutely nothing. Only horrible things have come from it. It's a horrible policy.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can't believe Nazis still exist :frowning2:

5. ANightDude

Morons.
    They need to get over the fact that Hitler lost the war. They simply want to be a part of history, no matter the cost of it. They hate everyone who is different for no reason other than the support of dead men.

Who, by the way, were either killed, committed suicide, spent time or life in jail and forever had the mark of what they did on them and were shunned from society. Why on earth they want the same thing, who knows...

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

You just found out about Neo-Nazis? There is a very noticable wave of neo-Nazism in both the US and Canada.

7. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Time to roll out my tank.