1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlie Crist now supports DADT repeal compromise

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 27, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/05/charlie_crist_now_supports_rep.html

2. Emberstone

the question becomes this... was he against it when he was a republican because he was towing the party line? or was he truly against it, and now are trying to get people from the left to vote for him.

My hope is that he draws traditional republicans to vote for him, taking away votes from staunch anti constitution but claims to be pro constitution tea partier marco rubio. that way meeks has a easy way in.

3. TwistedNerve

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dislike Crist. He hasn't done anything for Florida. He's a big pushover and responds to deals that favor his chance of becoming president. Not only that the man is closet gay and hurts the gay communtiy here in Florida as much as he can for as much money as he can get. He is now running independent so people don't look at him as republican or democrat. Crist is a duche, the type that hold the biggest ammout of water. I can't wait untill he gets kicked out of office.