1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iowa GOP committeeman to gay candidate: I’ll sink you

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 27, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...p-committeeman-to-gay-candidate-ill-sink-you/

2. Paper Heart

And here I thought the Republicans were opposed to abortion...

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm....well the funny thing is it made him look like an idiot lol. If this Fred Karger did get president, well then it will have happened. But I think we all know, United States will never vote for a gay President -_-

4. Emberstone

at least, not from the party of virulent homophobia...

the gay politician seems to forget that to get the presidency, he first has to win the primary with people like this idiot homophobe who is deluded into thinking there is some homosexual agenda.

There is no homosexual agenda. there is however a bigot agenda...

5. Nodnarb

This whole thing is ridiculous. Why does Scheffler think he needs to do anything to destroy the chances of some guy nobody has ever heard of, who also happens to be gay, in a Republican presidential primary in Iowa? Far-right religious social conservatives completely dominate the Iowa Republican Party, so this guy never had a shot here anyways. Palin or Huckster will easily win Iowa (if they run).

6. Emberstone

honestly, I think we will have a female president, and a gay president in time. However, I highly doubt a gay president will come from the party of 'SMEAR THE QUEER!'. Sarah palin may win the iowa primary because of the far right unchristian christian coalition that runs the iowa republican party, but she is too incompitant and uninformed to win the white house.

I am a more qualified presidential canidate than she is on the basis of my understanding of politics, history, ethics, and basical morality, all of which she has proven she lacks... and I wouldnt even trust myself or someone like me in the white house.