1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CNN Poll: Nearly 8 in 10 favor gays in the military

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-favor-gays-in-the-military/?fbid=hluqC4_OPwE

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Thus further proving the point that:

1. The Conservative party needs to replace a lot of the people in charge (yes, I know they can't do that without a vote) because they're from the 1920s (exaggeration)
    2. The Supreme Court is very conservative and old in their beliefs.

3. donnie5

lets see it happen then

4. Emberstone

problem is, the group more than happy and ready to replace the conservatives are anti-constitutionalist claiming to be constitutionalist *I.E. the Tea Partiers like Rand Paul, who would remove equal protection under the law clauses from the constitution because it interferred with what he sees as a the right of private industry, buisness, and citizens to discriminate, even though he says any and all discrimiantion is wrong. *

Do we really want a republican party/conservative movement based even further into hypocracy than the one we have now?

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Actually, only a small portion of conservatives are teabaggers. Yes, they do deserve that name because they're just that stupid. In fact, they came up with that name their self. XD

Anyway, it's just the teabaggers who seem to get all the attention, and are now gaining control. However, they are, and hopefully will stay a minority.

6. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i have no clue about american politics. i thought gay guys could serve in military now. i dont blame em tho. i mean the whole man in uniform is highly attractive haha. if i had the qualities and fitness i would defo consider the navy. i think warships look cool haha.

7. Grottodude

Gay men and lesbians can both serve in the military now, but not openly. The moment someone gets the inkling of someone being gay, you might get discharged. DADT is an evil policy and I hope it dies soon.