1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Tea Partiers say Gays have too much power...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Emberstone, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Emberstone

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/06/06/Tea_Partiers_Gays_Too_Powerful/

oops, ugh. I hate when my keyboard glitches.

The Tea Partiers say Gays have too much power...

Can a mod fix the title. Sorry about that.

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Re: The

What powers do we have?

Once again..the tea party movement is crapping from their mouths.

They're really pathetic excuses for human beings..intellectually speaking.

Darwin says let them die.

3. crystaltriforce

Re: The

the tea party movement, aren't these the guys who keep calling to "teabag the white house" who can take them seriously?

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fixed the title for you.

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Anyone who refers to themselves at teabaggers should have their credentials checked.

6. Beachboi92

I'll tell you why we have to much power, no one can be as fierce or fabulous as us, not our fault we where just born this awesome

7. kettleoffish

Can you shout hypocrite loud enough?

The Tea Party is made up of a very small group of people, and yet we hear about them all the bloody time, even across an ocean in the UK. There are far more LGBT people in the USA (nevermind worldwide) than tea partiers, yet I would say the Tea parties get more media coverage and attention.

8. 507bro

that is why i'm part of the coffee party where people actually think before they talk.

9. donnie5

fuck glenn beck...

----------

and bill o'reilly...

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

No Rush Limbaugh? ;;

11. ANightDude

Teehee... Coffee party vs. Tea party.... :lol:

12. Just Adam

whatever to them , losers... we out number them ...i say lets ahve a fight grrrrrrrrrr ....

(throws rainbow glitter and needles above the teabaggers heads )

special Jutsu ' rainbow senbon shower '

13. donnie5

Thankyou for reminding me fuck rush limbaugh too!!!!! racist drug addled prick

14. Emberstone

Thanks Maddy for fixing the title for me.

Honestly, we need power, it is the lgbt community, not the white male community that is being oppressed. none of the tea partiers are minorities. As Keith Olberman pointed out a few months ago "if you watch the tea party footage on any news outlet, included the right one and facist ones *like fox*, you cant help but ask the question "where are all the african american tea baggers? why are there no hispanic tea baggers?"

It is basically in part a extension of the anti goverment, white supremecist movement that has never truly gone away. those groups have simply attached themselves parasiticly to the broader *angry inbred white guy* movement the teaparty has shown itself to represent. It seems made up mostly by fat white people who are hugely unkept writing signs that are both grammatically, and historically inaccurate.

"NO SOCIALIZED, GOVERMENT MEDICINE, KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY MEDICARE!!!"

If ignorance is bliss, why are these people still not happy?

15. crimsonarcher

Even now, I don't understand the Tea Party and thier purposes.

16. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They're so frickin deluded.

17. totallyfierce

I don't agree with them saying that we have to much power. I do agree with no universal health care though. I am no liberal, I'm not a conservative either. But I must say that universal healthcare would fuck this country up even more. It is just another program to help the fat lazy bastards who sit on welfare and get another free thing, the reason for Americans laziness and ignorance is because of programs like this, no one wants to anything, cause the government wi take care of them. If we don't have power than we won't obtain equal marraige rights where would African Americans be today if they didn't have any power. We need power to become equal. So the ones who say that we have too much should go fuck themselves.

18. Emberstone

I take offence at the fat lazy basterd comment.

I had a neighbor who worked his butt off his entire life, only to watch his wife die, his health to deteirorate due to cancer, and watch his carefully gathered life savings go down the drain once his health insurance, which he had been paying into for 40 years, kicked him off, and he could do nothing about it. he went on welfare when his unemployment ran out, and he had to sell the house he and his wife had built.

He lost his job because the place he worked had taken out bad loans the banks had said were safe, after regulations were cut that would have prevented the bad loans from being made in the first place. the bank seized the buisness, fired everyone, and sold off the assets for a further profit.

If there had been universal healthcare, he would have been covered during his health scare.

Tax payers already pay for the uninsured. the hospitals cant turn away someone in need of medical attention. if they cant pay their bills, the tax payers do. the only difference is that now insurers cant cut people off, steal their money, and run right to the bank. people will be able to buy insurance that couldnt because of how the insurance industry ran itself, always for profit, never for healthcare.

The Tea Party doesnt get it at all. just because you are angry and scream your head off like a petulant little child who didnt get everything he wanted for his birthday, doesnt mean your right.

They blame everyone but themselves, when it was the policies and additudes they held that ultimately are to blame for the problems in this country.

19. mydogstewie

What are we not human beings?

20. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    all im saying is if people want to be intolerant they have that right but if they've got a problem they should just keep it to them selves. freedom of speech is a two way street is all im saying people have the right to be intolerant and rascist, not saying that i condone it, but it people dont have the right to offened each other. if they wanna be intolerant fine but do it in private!!!