1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thousands Attend First Anti-gay Protests In Ghana

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://news.peacefmonline.com/news/201006/45117.php

2. Just Adam

fuck them ... : |

really ....they can all go get stuffed... they're against love and happiness...good for them hope they enjoy their self induced pathetic misery .

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Pretty much tis.

Oh, and they're all brainwashed idiots.

4. Emberstone

notice that it was 'youth'.

isnt that one of the ways the SS/nazi regime gained alot of power, by indoctrinating and useing 'youths' to spread their idolagy? rather than the religious people who organized the rally participating, they got all the youths to do it, who probably dont even know fully what they were being told to march against.

5. Connor22

its depressing that much of africa is falling into this kind of a pitfall, you know I sometimes wonder if the third world war will be an African coalition invading europe and the west. They would get their butts kicked

6. Just Adam

i feel so sorry for the people who wake up there and every day are just surrounded by a sea of hatred and intolerance for those who love others.

7. darkcheesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    just saying shouldn't they be trying to get thier country out of the poor house not waste thier time by going on some pathetic little march?

8. Emberstone

africa is poor because it refuses to accept the value of a human life. Hate to say it, but the reason so much strife comes from africa is because they are just plain inhumane to each other. they are so busy cutting each other down and placing the blame on the person who is different, even if only slightly, that they dont have the time to invest in their econamies and wellbeings.