1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saudi govt gets tough on gay, lesbian workers

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/192502/saudi-govt-goes-tough-on-gay-lesbian-workers

2. booby

i live in ksa and i have to say that it is very hard being gay here (im not saudi though , im from Palestine but my parents came to work here 3 years ago and here i am) ..

the ppl who 'figured out' that im gay tell me that im sick/disgusting and should see a therapist and get a treatment and go like 'how do you live with yourself ?' and once a group of guys started pushing me around and telling me stuff like gayass , faggot until a nice kid told them 'stop he's still human' .. i cried over that when i came home because the bullies had to be 'reminded' that im a human to stop ridiculing me .. it sucks

ALTHOUGH most saudi guys are gay ! here everything is segregated and girls and boys are seperated so its very likely that men are gay and women are lesbians (everyone thinks that's what happened with me .. i cant have a gf so i get a bf .. im actually a bottom boy and ive played with barbies and belly-danced long before i came to ksa)

the Islamic law they are following isnt Islam .. the women cant drive and must cover their bodies in black robes and stuff .. that is just customs/traditions .. this is not Islam

im going out with my friends to Apple Bees tomorrow and most of the Philipino workers there are feminine/gay .. and i love it ! they are so happy and fun and flirty :grin:

'harami' means a thief/stealer in Arabic .. but im sure he doesnt understand Arabic alot .. 'haram' on the other hand means that its not allowed/sinful