1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yuma, Arizona Mayor Doesn't Want 'Lacy-drawered, Limp-wristed' Gays in the Military

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.kyma.com/slp.php?idN=3658&cat=Local News

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Yuma, Arizona Mayor Doesn't Want 'Lacy-drawered, Limp-wristed' Gays in the Milita

Wow....I'm wanting to beat this guy with a lamp post. I've never heard such filth. And on Memorial Day Weekend? Omg he just ruined such a huge weekend with such hatred...

3. mydogstewie

Re: Yuma, Arizona Mayor Doesn't Want 'Lacy-drawered, Limp-wristed' Gays in the Milita

Just stating stereotypes. Proves how ignorant he is

4. ANightDude

Haha. What a moron.

5. Re: Yuma, Arizona Mayor Doesn't Want 'Lacy-drawered, Limp-wristed' Gays in the Milita

What. A. Fucking. Moron.

Thank God people are learning to abandon stereotypes. They might fit some people, but it's unfair to others. I guarantee you that some of the best fighters in history were gay. Of course, a bigot like him would never accept that. I hate ignorant people.

6. Just Adam

"And I cannot believe that a bunch of limp-wristed, lacey-drawed people could do what those men have done in the past."

says it all really the guy thinks gays have just appeared in the army >.>

7. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

:roflmao:

I always thought the the Gettysburg address missed some homophobic slurs! :rolle: