1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So the mayor of Yuma made an apology (but I still fucking hate him)

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by AlexPatrickMorrissey, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Allistair

Allistair Guest

Meh hes just trying to save some face and not look like such a gigantic asshole. It wont help much though people aren't easy to forget certain things.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I think he kinda already screwed himself to the sticking post. An apology isn't going to really do shit.

3. Swimming4ever

He is doing it just to save his own ass. I bet his apology has no meaning behind it (sadly).

4. Yup, that's what gets me. He's going to get away with this. People aren't going to press him on this after his half-assed apology. They're going to let him drown in a pool of intolerance, unfortunately. I understand freedom of speech and religion, but thinking that gays don't belong in the military is just stupid. In a time of crisis (not that I support this war), we need every man we can get. Why won't they take LGBT people? There is nothing that makes them inherently inferior or unfit to serve.

And I guarantee you that some of the best soldiers in history were gay. I fuckin' GUARANTEE you. :slight_smile: