1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Police: Two Marines beat gay man near Johnson Square in downtown Savannah

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://savannahnow.com/crime/2010-0...gay-man-near-johnson-square-downtown-savannah

2. Shevanel

It's sad what insecurity can do to people.

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I would like to thank the Marines for fulling the stereotype of being jar-headed homophobes.

4. Just Adam

marines >.> pfft. great for attacking innocent men...pumped up wimp, love to see tehm take someone on in a fair fight...cowards.

also its amazing the lies they tell... the guy saying he was harassed and wanted to get away from them ...yet witnesses say the man was attacked from behind...how can you be trying to get away from someone being harassed when your behind them?

id lock them up throw away the key...chuck them in a state pen and say " ok boys fresh meat these 2 like uniforms and they like it rough " ...>.> ok maybe not but still losers.

5. This sickens me. People who are in the U.S. military are supposed to be better than that! It's fairly obvious that these Marines have sexual issues/confusion. Some people do the craziest shit to "prove" their heterosexuality. I hope the man who got beat up will be OK and the Marines will be kicked out of the military at once. You shouldn't be fighting for ALL of America if you hate (this is an estimate of LGBT people) 8-9% of it! Learn to be comfortable in your own sexuality and love your fellow Americans!

:frowning2:

6. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

@ Just Adam and Lady Gaga

Two marines don't represent the hundreds of thousands of them in total.

7. Étoile

I live in Savannah and I didn't even hear about this!

It's sad and scary that this happened in my own city. I thought my city was pretty nonchalont when it came to gay people, but I guess not.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow....goes to show what bigotry can do to the Armed Forces at times....maybe not all of them but still some of them...that...or their parents *shrugs*

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Didn't say they did. I said they, those two, fufilled a stereotype.

That in no way even implies that I mean them all.

:| You should read better.

10. Just Adam

i never said all armed forces were like this either >.> i just find it pathetic marines those who are supposed to be amongst the best the USA has to offer would be like this...its like the previous poster says they are supposed to serve to protect all the people ....its sad.

11. RaRa

I always get a kick out of the fact that the attacks always have TWO marines or TWO aggressors or whatever. Come at me alone and I'll fuck you up, bitch.

12. xD I wouldn't fuck with an angry queen. They can get crazy sometimes (like me). Especially when it's a bigot. How many knocks ON THE HEAD does it take to get them to be tolerant? LOL, I should write candy commercials.

:eusa_clap

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, you know how us homos like to keep hitting on marines, and how impossible it is to get us to stop. Seems they had no recourse but to start swinging.

Lex

14. Emberstone

yah... cause when I see a guy with a buzzcut... I totally want to fire off his pistol in a burst of love bullets. I want him to hold me down and probe me for 'dirty bombs'. To polish my gun barrell... to semper my fi.

15. x2x2x2x2y2

Ugh. Stupid people.