1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-gay marriage group seeks end to fundraising probe

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.kjonline.com/news/anti-gay-marriagegroup-seeks-endto-fundraising-probe_2010-06-20.html

2. NickT

Cowards.

3. No One

They don't want to reveal their donors because they know that they are wrong.

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

The federal goverment needs to take fucking control of USA and make it legal nation wide regardless of were they are or main religion.

5. Emberstone

If they have noting to hide... well then, why are they do desperate and determined to hide everything?

They are like those idiot drug runners who get pulled over for a routine traffic violation, and refuse to stop, send the police on a car chase, and get caught with a buttload of drugs in their car.

Always best not to act guilty... and hiding from inspection is the first sign of guilt.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quick question.....isn't that technically the same as raising money? If I was raising money for something, and I took money from my own pocket instead of just going to people and asking for donations, isn't that still part of fund-raising? Yes, I'm pretty sure it is >_>

7. Emberstone

Maggie Gallagher is such a disrespectful bitch. apperently, she had to be told off during the closing arguement by the balief for being disrespectful to the court during the prop 8 trial.

also, miss protects marriage is a divorcie... way to protect marriage by doing the single only thing that destorys marriage.