1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AFA says allowing 10-year-old to be Pride parade grand marshal is ‘child abuse’

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.dallasvoice.com/instant-...be-pride-parade-grand-marshal-is-child-abuse/

2. ANightDude

Darn, our plans to kidnap him and put him in child trafficking have failed.

3. Tim

Tim

The Home Depot line in that article made me think of one thing and one thing only. As Holly would say:

"FUCK YEAH, POWERTOOLS!"

But in regards to the actual article, just bleh, I give up on people.

4. Emberstone

funny that all of a sudden AFA cares about child abuse. There have been alot of high ranking AFA leaders who had to step down after AFA tried to cover up domestic abuse and child abuse issues that arrouse from said leaders.

That is like the mob being critical of the taliban for murdering people...

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well often that's exactly why people do it. To cover up their own idiocy. :slight_smile:

6. Chandra

Teaching children to hate is the real child abuse.

7. Emberstone

AFA is a domestic terrorist and hate group. They are trying to destory the constitution, and replace american history with a lie. They want us to be a chirstian dictatorship, a outright theocracy. They want people to believe all the founding fathers were fundementalist christians who hated the gays, the blacks, the jews, the hispanics, and the female. They advocate for hate, which christ says is a sin.

therefore, they have no moral or ethical right to call themselves chirstians... and they should move to uganda, which will love their hate filled intolerence.

8. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Black peoples?! Lord have mercy!

9. Emberstone

but remeber, they are black people who hate da gays for apperently 'eatin da poo poo'. Hate groups who hate each other have been known to band together to collectively hate and victimize other people.

10. Just Adam

+1

i think the boy shows great social awareness he will go far :slight_smile:

its stupid realy as all this religion and family value crap just over trying to stop love >.>

i st here for ages thinking what id say to these sorts of people and i realised their God is the bad guy

i am not perfect and if being gays wrong then ok... but your messiah died for my sins and your book says only you God can judge me and he is mercyful and forgives yet once killed the world save a few... Your God is perfect and we are built in his image yet we are wrong and evil so your perfect god who created us all made a mistake and his son died for that mistake...its a fairytale built to control the weak.

thats what id tell them then laugh at then and say how beneath me they are for hating people for who they love...

its a nice daydream actually.

11. SolitaryKnight

Since I work for Home Depot, this actually makes me a bit proud to associated with them.

12. SamAlex728

Jeez, these guys need to go earn themselves a Darwin....

13. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Ten year olds typically don't have such a high level of abstract thinking. I'm guessing he was told to say everything that he said about the pledge. The only concern I have is that they are giving him a mature position when he is only in elementary school and doesn't fully understand what is happening.

It certainly isn't child abuse though.

#13 Swamp56, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
  14. Emberstone

A ten year old is often more capable of seeing right and wrong than a adult is. usually, a adult is programed on social right and wrong, where as kids see the world in simpler terms free from religious or legal dogma. Given the opertunity, most kids raised normally, and not superfically, can solve the most elementery issues of morality with ease, becuase they have not yet been bogged down with alternative moral systems.