1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[New Hampshire Congressional candidate]Giuda Explains Comments On Same-Sex Marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.wmur.com/politics/24086280/detail.html

2. Beachboi92

Re: [New Hampshire Congressional candidate]Giuda Explains Comments On Same-Sex Marria

there is no explaining that there is no situation in which his comment is valid fucking bigoted homophobe

3. Kardan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: [New Hampshire Congressional candidate]Giuda Explains Comments On Same-Sex Marria

I understand what he was trying to say, but it is still a huge insult. He is equating same-sex marriage to something most sane people would never try to legalize. So, basically, he's still just as big an asshole as before.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

No it was your way of saying I hate gays while at the same time calling us bestialists.

5. AlyssWonderland

Wow, way to make me hate my state even more now.... I'm so moving once I graduate.