1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homosexuals Are Still Under Siege in Uganda

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2010/06/homosexuals-are-still-under-siege-in-uganda.html

2. Just Adam

Uganda sickens me .

i cant think what else to say tbh :frowning2:

3. george678

There a very conservative country you think that's bad.

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

This is stupid, We need tanks and arms and fucking take over that small minded country.

5. Just Adam

Just watched the John Simpson report on anti gay in Uganda on BBC world news.was really scary bunch of it's saying we are sinners and evil because the bible says sexuality is a gift from god for betrothed married people >.> what did we do steal sexuality? Or is it another mistake by perfect god? All I know is I feel anger at them at their ignorance at love. I actually said out loud wish we would just bomb that place :frowning2: I'm never like that.

6. Davy

Scotland (That's the bit with hills & rain)
    Once again it's not the people of country's like these at fault. It's the government that helps to keep people so far below the poverty line for there own ends. They create anti-gay laws and through fear and using religion as a weapon whip people into a frenzy to hate people of a different sexuality.

7. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

Would you bombard as well those states in the US that don't accept gay marriage or your policy is only meant for poverty-stricken African countries?

8. george678

Link? I have seen nasty reports with them Africans it angers me so much.

9. Just Adam

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t1c1v

10. Just Adam

Actually it's due to how a lot of people feel that these hate crimes are committed and peoples human rights ignored. Homophobia is bred into them and fuel'd by these so called angelical Christians. There are no innocent over there even if those that do nothing are guilty of just that. All evil needs is for one good person to nothing.