1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Unrepentant Homosexuals Plz!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Lady Gaga, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

http://tinyurl.com/27a6kvw

What are your views on this matter?

2. Beachboi92

i think i posted about this in a different thread where i said basically that what the exclusionary groups are doing is hypocractic and in this society when you infringe on others rights you then loose the ability to claim protection under that right. As we see in cases of the death penalty, anti-discrimination laws, etc.

The anti-discrimination laws work both ways, we simply only see instances where they cause issues for groups excluding a minority. When this happens those groups cry "your anti-discrimination law is ironically discriminating against people like us for our views" when in fact it is not about their views it is their actions. They have denied someone equal treatment within their group and so in our society this unwritten rule involving the views of hypocrites arises. You have denied equal protection/treatment to a group of people, you may now not claim that you deserve equal treatment when it is clear your views are not that and in fact you are trying to work the system in order to have a system of inequality and Arianism. You are aloud to hold a view but when you actively go about infringing on others rights you begin to give up your own, if this wasn't the case anti-discrimination laws would not exist and the system would be allowed to institutionalize discrimination, even though it already does since this complicated unspoken reasoning has never really been pointed out as important in the legal system, it has simply been a behind the scenes unspoken accepted ideal.