1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idaho GOP

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Danielle, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Danielle

Danielle Guest

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/36621_Idaho_GOP_Approves_Plan_for_Militia

But that wasn't the worst of it

I speechless that such things could even be proposed

2. Alex19

i dont really understand, but if it has to do with GOPs, its got to be bad news for somebody

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I don't really know how any of the militia stuff is relevant to what you're actually trying to post.

Basically, anybody else shouldn't waste their time and read the entire thing, just this:

I don't really care about that. :/ Happens all the time. The part of me that cared in the past is dead now. So..

4. haelmarie

WOW

WOW

WOW

WOW

Everyone needs to get the fuck out of Idaho, right now.

Seriously, what is going with America?

5. Emberstone

this is more of a idaho thing.

Idaho has always been screwed up morally and politically. It is where the vast majority of the white supremicist groups are located. They have been sheltered by the state for years. I think only recently did the aryan nation lose it's compound to a lawsuit. none of the things happening now surprise me. idaho, idealogically is basically a safe haven for far right wing facist anti goverment cousin fuckers to preach their hatred of blacks, latinos, native americans, jews, gays, catholics, woman, asians, educated people, monogamous non-child molesters, etc.

Not everyone, of course, in idaho is like that. but the states open tolerence of such violent extremisem really does not reflect well on the state as a whole.

I think ruby ridge was in idaho, where a group of anti-goverment extremist holed up, and entered in a fire fight with federal agents who had warrents for their arrest for violent crimes.

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The idea of an all-volunteer militia isn't really that bad of an idea..for countries like Pakistan and India.

Here it's rather pointless.

7. Alex768

Woah, woah, woah, let's not hate on Idaho too much! As one would realize, I'm from Boise, Idaho: the state's capitol. Yeah, my state pretty much sucks, though. Albeit, I still think it's better than Texas.

8. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Sarah Palin is from Idaho, I think that's really all that needs to be said. But I doubt all this nonsense these people are spewing actually reflects on the state's populace as a whole. As we've seen before the minority seem to be the ones who yell the loudest and get noticed.

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Yeah, this is a pretty good post. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Emberstone

like I said, not everyone in idaho is bad.

however, the voices of the truly bad, horrible people reign supreme in that state.

I remeber driving through cour'da'lane during one of the white power rallys. even though half the people on the church bus needed to pee, we all agreed to get out of town as quickly as possible.

It is why I believe that freedom of speech is a responciblity, not a right.

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    uhh..yes she was born in Idaho yet moved to Alaska when she was an infant. Remember? She can see Russia from her house :slight_smile:

12. Wow. I only live a couple of hours away from Idaho. You can bet that I'm going to stay the fuck away!

:bang:

13. Emberstone

on a random note. when my family went to yellowstone *my fav place in the world*, we drove through idaho. It was one of the most boring drives ever. that might also have been because we drove from western oregon, straight through bend, eastern oregon, and into jerome idaho in like 16 solid hours... so it was fairly boring because of that too.

I guess when you live in the more flat, drab places in the state, your just got alot of reasons to be riled up and angry about the existance of gay, black, and jewish people.

14. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Yeah but shes not from Alaska. She's from Idaho.

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

She was raised in Alaska though, that's what matters.

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You guys didn't get the SNL reference? :frowning2:

17. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Sure we did, but everyone says that and has been saying that since before Obama was elected president in November of 08.

It's not really funny anymore. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awe well I still find it funny when I watch Tina Fey say it >_> spoil sport.

19. Emberstone

we have moved on. now we talk about her hit new tv show, move over californication, here comes 'alaskanince!'

20. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Can't do that. It's a federal amendment.

----------

Some parts of Idaho are beautiful. Don't judge a state by a road trip.