1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GA gubernatorial candidate Handel says gay parents not as ‘legitimate’ as hetero ones

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insi...gay-parents-not-as-legitimate-as-hetero-ones/

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Re: GA gubernatorial candidate Handel says gay parents not as ‘legitimate’ as hetero

Legitimate based on what criteria?

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Re: GA gubernatorial candidate Handel says gay parents not as ‘legitimate’ as hetero

You can easily tell they are not very intelligent.

None. Their reasoning was "Because I don't."

#3 Lady Gaga, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  4. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

oh yes, Oxendine's political ad is not only bigoted but incorrect.
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaYdsdFPX8Y[/YOUTUBE]

I just love how it mentions benefits for gay couples like it's some evil thing. :icon_roll

OMG SCARY!!! THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE'LL BE GETTING MARRIED!!!

*cues theme from Psycho*

ZOMGZ HIDE DE CHILDRENZ!!!!11

GMAFB.

I saw another interview with her last month. She's anti-gay rights, and she was very arrogant on the subject then. I see nothing has changed. She's just as arrogant about the subject now.

#4 excuseyou77, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  5. Étoile

Many people here in Georgia have the mentality and intelligence of a 4th grader, so you must excuse them.

6. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Sadly, it's true. It's pretty much why I've begun to really hate political ads here already and they've barely been run this election cycle. Many of them are just full of lies (Democratic spending is "out of control", national healthcare was "forced on America"). But the craziness being pointed out is why I do love one of the democratic candidates for governor Roy Barnes' latest political ads, about the issue of bringing jobs to the state, what he says at the end:

"We can't bring jobs to Georgia with the rest of the country laughing at us."

Truer words have never been spoken.