1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paraguay Next To Consider Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=6057&MediaType=1&Category=24

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

“We are going to put out an intense educational campaign on Christian values"

In other words, they're going to put out an intense education campaign of backwards ideas, bigotry, and idiocy.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In other news today, I'm GAY! :slight_smile:

4. Emberstone

dont forget toddler fondling...

Christian values is a oxymoron these days. When they prove they have moral fortitude, then they can come to the table to discuss... but since we have two thousand years of them showing none of that, I think it is great that places like argentina (which is also highly catholic) are able to see, and have compassion for all, not just some.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Meh. Like I said, this news is just so old (not the actual article, just the bigotry) that I've gotten to the point that hearing it is just like hearing me say I'm Gay...I've heard myself say it so many times when coming out it's now just gotten old....

6. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Unfortunately, Paraguay's Constitution bans same-sex marriage. They're going to have more obstacles to overcome than the Argentineans.

7. ANightDude

In terms of the Catholics, Argentina has an even higher Catholic population, and it still went on. So just because of a large population doesn't mean they're going to be a success.

8. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Not all catholics are as horrible as you describe them and its sick that you treat all of them like they were all pedophiles. Open your eyes. Yes, some catholics are wrong and their actions are also wrong, but that doesn't mean that ALL catholics are bad. Same applies to ANY community.

9. I hope they can do the right thing. I don't know how likely it is, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.