1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catholic sex scandal as undercover reporter 'films priests at gay clubs

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...lusconi-reporter-films-clerics-gay-clubs.html

2. Bang Bang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally don't want to judge these priest, but I mean seriously, how hypocritical can they be?! I don't mind that they're enjoying themselves and attending gay nightspots, but to wake up the next morning and preach about how homosexuality is a sin is just disgusting.

3. nebenebe

Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, North America, Earth
    Just wrong. They preach about homosexuality being a sin and what-not, then they go to a gay nightclub.

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

its Ironic really

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

It's kind of sad really. They're so caught up in self loathing that they have to secretly act on the feelings they hate themselves for immediately after using their positions of influence to try and make life harder for others who are happy with who they are. All while continuing to discredit Catholicism (even more than it has already been discredited). Part of me laughs at the never ending hypocrisy of these types of people but part of me pities them.