1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palin endorses anti-gay candidate for governor in Georgia

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.gaypolitics.com/2010/07/18/palin-endorses-anti-gay-candidate-for-governor-in-georgia/

2. Emberstone

trust palin, the "wait, there is a north korea, and a south korea?" politician to support a cannidate for political office who answers questions with a petulant, 4 year old mentality "Because I don't!"

She writes speech notes on the palm of her hands, and has to be explained what world war one was about. She demands that only 'abstinance only education' is all that is taught in school, then throws her own daughter under the wheels of the political bus when she proves abstinance only education is eneffective, all in a attempt to get pity votes from easy to manipulate conservative voters.

She uses words that don't exist, than declares herself a modern shakespheare... When shakespheare created words, he did so with a elegant, intelligent, poetic quality. When she does it, she ignorantly said words that dont exist, thinking they are real. she didnt create anything, she got caught showing her stupidity.

I am not surprised at all that she has endorsed a homophobe who talks like she has some authority on a matter. I hope she doesnt have kids, because intolerent parents screw children up... not gay parents.

"because I don't" does not qualify as a proper political argument.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me...big deal.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

In response to the thread's title: This is news how?

5. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Color me not surprised. All the more reason not to vote for her.