1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-gay protesters: Sick perverts - get out of Jerusalem

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/anti-gay-protesters-sick-perverts-get-out-of-jerusalem-1.304824

2. Resplendence

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow!!!It just sucks when people like them are so ignorant when it comes to us LGBT poeple.They obviously don't know anything."It's a disease by choice,and a man can change his tastes and his ways",was the quote that pissed me off the mos.Our sexuality isn't a game.We don't "choose" to be this way.Those gays in Jerusalum has just as much right of marching through their town as the heterosexuals do.

3. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    they know very well its not a choice. the plain fact they dont like homosexuality , and if they say well we just dont like you they lose all the blind support they have

4. Just Adam

my gos it reads like its the bluddy crusades again.

its why i could not go to these sort of places...id feel like someones aiming to put a knife in my back :frowning2:

saying its a disease

love is not a disease !

5. Alex19

the middle east is not a pretty place for our people. im just sayin...

6. ANightDude

Israel and Jordan aren't that bad, at least. Only two countries where it's legal.

7. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    Israel is a very open place to homosexuals, however in cities like Jerusalam where the population is densly religious you may find some eh.

and of course some people are just messed up , what we have to do is think positevly and eventualy we will get the upper hand!

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

It's legal in Iraq too. Turkey as well but some people consider that Europe, and some consider it the Middle East.

Egypt's laws don't really say homosexuality is against the law. They have a law saying they can protect their culture and traditions, and some law enforcement there takes that against homosexuality.

#8 Lady Gaga, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
  9. Just Adam

personally i couldent be in any of them countries because even tho the law says one thing we all know how the population can feel and its believes and weve all read what happens to lgbt people in that part of the world :frowning2:

even if teh govt said yes we love gay people i couldent my skin would constantly be crawling...govts change and laws change even easier than that

10. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

"It is a disease of choice and a man can change his taste in many ways"

That just shows that they are totally aware that you can't control your sexual orientation. They just said that to piss people off.

11. booby

legal doesnt make is acceptable socially .. you'd be killed by your family or just a random person for being gay in Jordan (ive been there alot) its just as bad as everywhere else .. if not worse (the government system is scary)

i dont know what Israel you are talking about ? you mean that small temporary piece of land they are taking lol ? hell , i live in PALESTINE .. im in Palestine as we speak and i highly doubt the existence of the so called 'Israel' will continue in the next 20 years .. im glad to know that every day i spend here upsets them because they want to take all of Palestine but not as long as im here :eusa_naug

you are somewhat right .. homosexuality is kind of accepted here (if told to certain ppl .. my extremely religious cousin who prays five times a day has accepted me !)