1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judge's personal life debated after gay ruling

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100806...Ec2VjA3luX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA2p1ZGdlc3Bl

2. Emberstone

I think cooper, and the other defending lawyers need to tell AFA to shut the fuck up, and go back to their book burnings and leave legal preceding to the people who dont worship hatred, and child molesters. a few afa members have actually praised the catholic church for its protection of children all over the world.

3. Why does it matter? His job was to find flaws in Proposition 8. He wasn't chosen so he can make biased decisions based on his own sexual orientation. :bang:

4. Just Adam

they are really hurting themselves now...sayign the judge is gay >.>

5. littledinosaurs

Was he supposed to recuse himself cause he was gay and it was pertaining to same-sex marriage? Then I guess all straight people would have to recuse themselves too because it was also pertaining to maintaining the 'sanctity' of marriage. I mean obviously this case could really only fairly be decided by someone who was asexual and lacked all desires to marry anyone and that any other ruling made by someone who doesn't fit this criteria is just complete activism bullshit.