1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lib Dems Voting on Same-Sex Marriage ^_^

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Ben, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Ben

Ben

2. Just Adam

already commented on this on pink news.

they support it but don't understand it...

the lib dems are after civil marriage yet are worried of what the religions nut jobs will say...it don't matter! its not religious marriage...the lib dems dont understand what marriage actually is and that worries me.they think its a religious institution they're trying to break away from it aint...its something religion stole.
    then they say they're going to have a vote >.> why does there need to be a vote a) this is our basic rights b) your the fecking liberals if you cant just support same sex marriage then what chance have we,.

it wont matter anyway the lib dems are only the whipping boys in this govt they will say we want same sex marriage and david after all his oh i love you gays give me your pink vote shite will just say..ill look into it.. that will be it.... the lib dems will threaten to leave the coalition but wont as they love the power.

i was so betrayed by the lib dems with this govt :frowning2:

3. partietraumatic

well i hope they do something good with this. I voted for them, but have been thoroughly disappointed. They've gone back on all the promises they made. They've lost any identity they had. And they've lost my vote. Unless they assert themselves alot more between now and the next election, my vote will be going elsewhere.

Frankly i don't hold out my hopes. They used to stand for so much i believe in. But they seem to have traded in their morals for a tiny taste of power.