1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOM Declares Themselves Civil Rights Groups & References Martin Luther King Jr.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Revan, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well...I got this e-mail from the Human Rights Campaign regarding a speech Brian Brown made at one of their tours...

Pisses me off that they'd claim their "campaign" is the same as the great Martin Luther King Jr's....

2. mydogstewie

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......

HAHAHAHAHA

If NOM is a civil rights group, then my mom will be the next president

3. In a world where these assholes are a civil rights group...

oh, wait, that isn't possible. They're anti-civil rights. :eusa_doh:

They need to realize that this little pissing contest they're in with the LGBT community is pointless. Same-sex and opposite-sex marriages are equal. Period. Unless, of course, I can be like them and use some stupid logic to "prove" that gay couples are superior.

How about the divorce rates for gay couples? What are they, 1 in 66 or something? HALF of all straight couples will end up divorcing.

:eusa_doh: See what I mean? It's fucking stupid. They are equal. Nothing more, nothing less.

4. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Just wish we could bomb NOM

5. Non-fatally, of course. :grin:

6. Connor22

so how long is it before NOM declares independance and goes on a crusade to rid the world of ducks?

7. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not only being gay, but as a black male also I find this to be truly and utterly disgusting and offensive. This seriously crosses a line.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes...but sadly they seem to think that gay rights are nothing like segregation >_>

((I'm not trying to get into the Gay is the new Black argument, I'm just saying, this is still civil rights just as desegregation was)

9. Just Adam

i actually am more disgusted by their lack of historical knowledge ...id send them back to school ....the man stood for equality sick of people being thrown off buses not allowed in shops and schools... segregated from life for being who they are at the most basic level...he wanted equality, thats what we want too....

morons.

10. Hoppip

They are welcome to say whatever they'd like to say. So long as I have my rights, I don't frankly mind what they do with their time and energy.

11. Charme

Charme Guest

12. Just Adam

problem is theres always fools willing to listen to the likes of them and it may erode our rights.

13. Emberstone

given that no doubt you can trace most of the high muck mucks of NoM to the white supremecist moviement easily, as some of the old members got removed from the group early on for such ties, they need to get down on their knees and beg forgiveness for their own racist, biggoted crimes... then shut the fuck up and stop playing the victim while they molest thousands of children of their families.