1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judge: Missouri funeral protest ban unconstitutional

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Judge-Mo-funeral-protest-ban-unconstitutional-100834564.html

2. Just Adam

:frowning2: ...oh the worlds a screwed up place.

3. Alex19

wtf? first off, this is bullshit. second, the people at the funeral should then have the right to have cops arrest the people protesting cuz of how blatantly disrespectful and fucked up it is. wowwww Missouri really fucked up

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sickened the ACLU would even take the WBC's case...

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

No they don't. That's why there was a ban on the protesting.

6. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

The ACLU has one goal and one goal only: individual freedom. So yes, while I think it is disgusting that these people are allowed to vocalize their hateful thoughts, their right to freedom of speech trumps people's feelings.

So I want to thank the judge for upholding freedom even if it means supporting that snake-faced bigot known as Fred Phelps.

7. Just Adam

its ok .. they'll protest some bible belt funeral someday and they'll be gunned down...its a warming feeling really.

just sit back and imagine mr phelps being beaten to death by a grandma with her handbag...hell get his dont worry people :slight_smile: they all will... protesting someones final moments with their loved ones...it aint going to end well so let them have this small victory..freedom of speech...thats great to have...and the likes of them will only dig themselves deeper in the shit.