1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iowa GOP condemns candidate's anti-gay comments

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...wa-GOP-condemns-candidate-s-anti-gay-comments

2. NickT

I like how in the comments Walters actually goes and defends himself by saying he didn't mean for it to be offensive...riiiight.

3. Just Adam

he understands nothing of aids its not a gay disease...its a horrid thing that can kill anyone ... i will not ask his god for forgiveness i will make his god beg me for it....

4. Emberstone

as a christian, I will not ask his god for forgiveness also... I prey to a the god of the bible, not to god of this uneducated uncle fucker's ego.

5. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was already annoyed by it before, but especially after seeing a close relative of mine die from it years ago... ugh, I'm sick of some people's ass backwards perceptions with HIV/AIDS... it does NOT discriminate and absolutely NO ONE is immune to it. PERIOD. Some people really need to grow the hell up and take a look at the facts.

6. Eric

Statements like this should equal political suicide. I said 'should' because that's not always the way things turn out. I hope this degenerate loses his bid and is involved in some kind of gay scandal. That's how it usually turns out, right? Guy denounces homosexuality, then is caught in bed with a gay prostitute, 5 pounds of meth and is forever blacklisted from the republican party.