1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ann Coulter Applauded by Young Conservatives for 'HomoCon' Speech

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/0...ded-by-young-conservatives-for-homocon-speec/

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really don't see how conservatism and gay rights are allies >_> and what's more...I don't see how Coulter is a great speaker <_<

3. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

You disagree with what exactly? Achieving a higher education?
    Bitch is crazy.

Tell me again how accepting money to speak in front of people makes her a gay-ally. Can we all stop talking about her? She gets enough publicity as it is without the LGBT pretending she has worthwhile opinions.

4. gattsuru

Harvard is largely perceived among the political 'right' as having a progressive bent -- not as bad as, say, Berkeley, and certainly not as bad as it used to be, but it's a place where the student paper cheerfully advocates the repeal of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The school as a whole is fairly limited on what political positions it can take, yet at the same time, you saw a lot of professors supporting the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Coulter's stated disagreement with positions like those.

5. Emberstone

someone needs to pie her like anita bryant... many have... but she always dodges out of the way, useing the same moves republicans taught to CEO's to prevent them from being held responcible for defruading the american people.