1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Columnist: conservatives are becoming too gay friendly

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=193241 Link is to a far right website

2. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
  3. Emberstone

WWJD?

... well, he wouldnt vote republican for one.

if anything, he would be a independent, speaking out against both sides for their hypocracy.

conservatives hate liberty and freedom... unless it is theirs they are talking about. if it isnt theirs, they could care less.

4. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Social Conservatives don't care about equality and freedom but I would argue that many Economic Conservatives believe in equality and freedom.

5. Ciceron

Ciceron Guest

Hi, I'm a gay social conservative. I believe firmly in equality as a pillar of our country, and love freedom for all. How could I demand freedom for myself or equality but deny it to others?

I may have different views about how things should be done, but I'm not a monster and think if people believed in our Constitution more firmly, we wouldn't even need to discuss such an issue as liberty.

On that note, I find these actions to be sad, but not out of place for a politician attempting to balance his support and gain future votes. I'm in no way surprised.