1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

State Sen. Shirley Huntley Mailer Links Death Threats To Gay Marriage Supporters

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/2010/08/state-sen-shirley-huntley-link.html

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -_- is all i can really say.

3. Emberstone

notice, she did not say her name was on the card. A rumor I heard was a neighbor on her street with a street number that if you switched two numbers, would make hers, lost their spouse recently...

either way, she has no evidence that anyone involved with gay marriage sent them to her. If the rumors is true, she is useing the death of someones spouse to spread her ignorant hatred, in a desperate bid to win a election.

4. Just Adam

if thats true it is truly sickening and there should be something that can be done about her its not dishonest its just disgusting :frowning2: using tragic loss to drive your ignorance for personal gain...oh humanity will you not sink lower each day.