1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same-sex marriage gains GOP support

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/27/AR2010082705614.html

2. Just Adam

good keep it up :slight_smile:

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I remember awhile ago that McCain's wife and daughter posed for the NOH8 campaign.

4. Emberstone

I think the only positive from the tea party right wing extreamisem is that it is allowing the moderate republicans to finally have a voice. Before, the GOP was best known for one thing, circling the wagons as a party, and collectively pushing a agenda. if you didnt fit the narrow minded, right wing agenda, you were told to be quiet. the tea party has polarized the GOP, and it has splintered, with people finally getting to have a voice that the party establishment had fought for decades to keep silent.

and it is working. look at how the incumbents are winning most all of the primaries, and the tea party cannidates are for the most part getting shut out. The moderates are winning the day, and the right wing extremist cannidates are finding it hard to get elected to the general ticket.

if this continues, more republicans will be able to support gay marriage.

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Great article! Thanks for sharing!