1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Focus on Family says anti-bullying efforts in schools push gay agenda

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_15928224

2. Emberstone

wow... it is gay not to want to be physically and emotionally abused?

3. donnie5

leave it to these people to take something good and whole hearted anf make it sound like a conspiracy theory. i honestly think if all these people had some actual stuff to do with there time they might leave us alone for ten minutes

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Some of my friends subscribe to Focus on the Family stuff just to see what they are up to. I read this stuff and my blood pressure goes up so I tend to avoid it! UGH!

5. Emberstone

without conspiracy theory, the right wing fringe would cease to exist. Jim Crow, John birch, birtherism, glenn beck, rush limbaugh, they all thrive on conspiracy.

Deep Horizen oil rig was not a explosion caused by negligence and short changing of safety protocal by BP, no, according to limbaugh, it was obama having the rig bombed so he could push renewable energy... then it was the north koreans bombing the rigs... and on and on.

Gay marriage is going to make it so heterosexuals are not allowed to get married...

Obama is a secret muslim who hates white people and wants to destory white society...

We can't expect this to change. The right wing fringe will always cling to conspiracy, because fact is never their friend.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm yeah here's what I need to say.

[​IMG]

Or this really says it all...

[​IMG]

7. Emberstone

the headline here is that focus on the family is pro hurassment and violence in our schools against our children.

8. 1. What's wrong with the gay agenda? What about the straight agenda that's been pushed down the throats of the LGBT community for so long?
    2. Yeah, like they have any credibility whatsoever!
    3. By allowing these students to be bullied and abused, you're putting them at an even higher risk for suicide than they, a group that is 30% more likely to commit suicide, you're getting away with murder. Literally, you are getting away with fucking murder.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate to say it...but I bet in their evil minds, they'd rather kids commit suicide for being gay than live....I know this is a bit of a radical thought but I just have a feeling....I mean it's enough they're against anti-bullying, they basically are saying "HEY GAY KIDS, COMMIT SUICIDE!"

10. I know. It's so, so horrifying. :icon_sad:

I'm going to go a step further and say that they would be blowing up mosques if they could hide their involvement. I really do. These people want absolutely nothing but "Christian" (and I'm using the quotation marks because these people are desecrating the Bible) rule. If they could kill every Muslim on the face of the earth, they would. Anything to "save" this country from every religion that isn't their own. :bang:

11. VampConspiracy

[​IMG]

What else is there for me to say?

12. Emberstone

honestly. Focus on the Family is nothing more than a domestic terrorist funding hate group.