1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bruce Majors: An Unlikely Tea Partier

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...unlikely-tea-partier/?cid=hp:beastoriginalsC7

2. Emberstone

I can see the racisem and nativism in his map.

It reminds me of sarah palin saying on twitter "would the good muslims..." as if being a muslim makes you a bad person, and being a good muslim is out of the ordinary, and a abberation within the faith.

Will the right wing stop at nothing to divide this nation down jim crow lines while pretending to be the safeguards and proponants of the civil rights movement they fought with lynch mob violence and hatred for centuries?

so because someone is black, they are not american?

If the tea party movement doesnt want to be called racist, tea party groups should stop posting racist blogs, and racist shit like this.

3. RedState

Look, every political movement has its kooks. That should not be seen as an indictment on the entire movement itself (just like MoveOn.org is not a representation of the entire Democratic Party, nor is Pat Robertson a representation of the entire Republican Party)

The Green and Yellow lines of the DC Metro cross through Dupont, which is a major gay area of DC...Big deal. He was a dick for sending that out.

That's why I always use the Blue line..to keep away from "da gays".

Just kidding.