1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Foreign Secretary William Hague's aide quits to end gay affair allegations

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Bevo, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Bevo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/william-hagues-aide-christopher-myers-quits-to-end-gay-affair-rumours/story-e6frg6so-1225913194278

Looks like a slur campaign from the gutter press, but still, I don't like the fact that homosexuality is still treated as a way to create a scandal by the press.

2. partietraumatic

i don't think its so much the homosexuality, plenty of MP's have come out as gay. Its more the fact he's married which would cause a scandal. Tho from what i understand the only basis for this rumour is that during the election campaign they shared a room a few times.

3. prester

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I must have slept very soundly when I shared a room with my machine driver (I am a building site manager) since apparently we were carrying on an affair. Pity I can't remember it as he was rather nice.

This whole story is very silly. If sharing a room means you are gay so are half the builders in the country (working away from home) and most of the footballers and rugby players (on tour). We should be so lucky!

Prester