1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Labour voters back Ed Miliband

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jI3i9KfuYKXntujuwwBCX5iXarWw

2. partietraumatic

Huge news: Gays don't like Balls!

3. Lady Macbeth

4. Just Adam

its pointless all of this tbh... the milibands are meh... ones a snake who changes his views as easy as a shirt the other is a timid lacky who has no commanding presence to lead a nation.

balls is a treacherous ass who as soon as brown was out of the door stated stabbing him in the back as he thought it would make him more popular...

abbott kinda gets it but shes not got the support needed...though apparently lgbt labour voters prefer her.

and the other guy as he is know to the public is just that some guy to make up numbers.

lib dems have no idea they are gonna vote if they should stand for our rights... and conservatives are so homophobic theyre trying to outcast one of their most senior party cabinet mps on an internet rumour he might be gay...i mean ffs..

the uk has no idea..

i was reading the pink news article on this and how labour made so much progress but totally under stated how much of the equality we got in teh last few years was actualyl brought through by the european court and labout opposed.

actually i think thats what pisses me off with the labour lot they until this election for leader have said weve got civil partnerships now we are equal be grateful .. the attitude that they did so much for us always grates me...david and balls are the worst.

5. Danielle

Danielle Guest

The Conservative Party in the UK have homophobic members but to say the entire party is homophobic is completely wrong.

6. partietraumatic

Yeah, to be fair there are homophobes in most parties, the conservatives probably just have more of them. But that comes with the ground, they are, after all, the conservative party lol. To be fair tho its those on the right of the party who are really homophobic, i think most of the front benches are more towards the centre of the political landscape, and i don't think they're really homophobic tbh. They couldn't risk it, it would lose them alot of votes!