1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A limp response to Palin

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2010/09/_i_resisted_really_i.html

2. Shevanel

I think this is a rather silly article. Words are definitely being twisted here. Regardless of your opinions on Sarah Palin. (No, my thoughts on her aren't pleasant)

3. Emberstone

maybe she was angry, because some of it was true.

Remeber, she gets angry when she gets asked what she likes to read. One of the most unpolitical questions I have heard in a long time. She could have said she loved the works of tolken, lewis, or ayn rand, but no, she refused to, and preceded to use it as a attack against interviewers asking questions.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When you're dumb as shit, and someone calls you on it, it makes sense that the only response she is probably capable of is to get angry and lash out, which is exactly what she did.

I really can't believe that 25% of the US population believes she'd be a capable president. But, as somebody said, 25% of the US population also believe that there are aliens from another planet living on the earth, and more than that believe Obama wasn't born in the US, and other really ridiculous shit... so I think we can surmise from that fact that there are a lot of really REALLY fucking stupid people in the US... and that's pretty scary.

5. Leon481

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aliens from another planet living on earth is not out of the realm of possibility.:slight_smile:

That said, there are a lot of really dumb people out there, though I think in a lot of cases, it comes down to people believing the first thing they hear without bothering to follow up on it.

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Sorry the title of this thread made me proper lol. xD

7. Just Adam

there most likely is...to imagine all of space and that we are all there is is pretty depressing.

but to think 25% would think she would be a good president..thats is terrifying...

8. Emberstone

If she does get the republican presidential nomination for 2012, obama will win in the biggest landslide ever in american history.