1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama heckled on AIDS, gay rights at fundraiser

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/7213434.html

2. lostinthought9

This kinda put a smile on my face. :slight_smile:

3. Leon481

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's nice to see a politician give a direct answer to people questioning him about his lack of action. Usually, I just see a lot of excuses and double talk. It sounded to me like he basically told them in a nice way, "It's not going to happen with the way things are now in Washington. If you want it done, get off your asses and vote for the right people". I know he's just pushing for more democrats in office, but it's still nice to hear a politician be blunt for once.

4. Just Adam

obama can go take a jump... listenign to him is like listening to the liberals here..... its all yes we believe this yes we will do this...then its ..umm change of plans it cant happen sorry but hey its the voters fault...... fact is a) a minority xcant be at fault if a majority is voting to oppress their human rights as even if we all vote for the left teh right would still have more votes till public oppinion changes which is what obama should address but never does...

lady gaga and her meat suit is doing 1000x more for helping bring around people than he is :frowning2:

i give up tbh...

those who bother to read my posts..thanks btw XD know i always believed that the usa would give full equality and we would follow them like the good lap dogs this country has become...but i think now in 5 years time if labour get voted we will get equality aslong as ed miliband wins... the leadership Saturday....

oh its such a battle but i think 5 yeas we may get equality here and now i dont think the usa will :frowning2: its was just starting to get better aswell and the right wing inbred ass holes are kicking us down again :frowning2: