1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A firsthand account of homocon

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.frumforum.com/what-i-saw-at-homocon

2. Zach1992

They are aware that ANN COULTER HATES THEM & they just gave her money for it right?

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    WOW one hundred people. Fascinating!

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not so sure that's true, actually. Ann Coulter and Bill Maher are friends, and he's said that her public persona is a complete and total fraud, and that she says all the outrageous stuff she says simply to rev up the right wing conservative loonies and get them to buy her books.

The woman is not stupid, and some of what she says is so completely outrageous that I know it's just for effect. But the dumbasses that she appeals to don't realize that she's just playing them.

Of course, by giving further voice to the conservative crazies, she's certainly not doing anyone a service, but I do think it's just something she does to sell books and speaking engagements.

5. Emberstone

charming like a medusa, agreeable as one also...

6. RedState

I find Coulter very entertaining, and I have read all her publications
    I think she makes great points.

She does believe the basis of what she writes...but...as all entertainers do...hams it up for the audience. This, in turn, has resulted in her overwhelming success. Much like Limbaugh and Maher...the more outlandish, the bigger the ratings.

For all her haters out there, they do need to give her some credit for telling WND (who even I think is crazy) to shove it because she was speaking to a gay group.

7. Beachboi92

i read into it and i felt the idea of her going to this homocon event and deciding to speak on her opposition to gay marriage was just ignorant, and insulting. Especially considering they paid her to appear and she had plenty of other subjects to talk about that where more relevant to why she was asked to go. I like that she told WND to suck it but that women is to ignorant on social issues for me to ever think anything good of her, i mean for god sakes when talking on LGBT rights she always is responding with "your not black" makes me want to cut a bitch...

#7 Beachboi92, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  8. Zach1992

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwO4_8LPGVw[/YOUTUBE]

9. Emberstone

She is such a hypocrite. gay marriage is unrelated to crime rates and black families.

look at how thousands of kids every week are removed from two parent, heterosexual, all white families because of neglect and abuse... Look at the high divorce rate, which is almost totally heterosexually based...

gays arent destroying the family, bad parents are.