1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klan rally to support ASU student Keeton

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://chronicle.augusta.com/latest-news/2010-10-05/klan-rally-support-asu-student-keeton

2. Emberstone

she wasent speaking, she was refusing to fulfil the requirements of her degree by breaking doctor code, and injecting her own beliefs into the notion of therapy when to be a licensed therapist requires you are able to leave your own notions at the door, and focus solely upon the patient without bias. she showed she was incapable of it, and to earn her degree and by extension her licence, she had, like all cases of bias, to prove her ability to set aside that bias.

seems fitting that the KKK would run to her aid.

3. RedState

That's odd...I got no such memo on such a rally.
    I hate these short notice things...it seems as if the Imperial Wizard would have a little more consideration...I mean I gotta get my sheets starched (seeing that it is a formal occasion), and I'm having my hood made by Oxxford Clothes in Chicago, which is costing a fortune,average handmade suit starts at $6 grand) and then there is the issue of my heels...damnit it...how am I supposed to properly plan for these things?

I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to Klan headquarters tomorrow to express my outrage at the short notice.

#3 RedState, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  4. Shevanel

Hopefully this will be just like that episode of South Park when no one wanted the KKK's support. THIS ONE.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seriously? This is what someone who's a leader in the Klan calls themselves? Wow....but where do they get off trying to help her? She's against homosexuality, not racism >_> Or are the KKK now taking up the gay fight too...

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want such a grandiose title too! I could be the best Royal Grand Eagle and Ultimate Phoenix EC has ever had :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    too bad all the cool titles are already taken by evil organisations.

The KKK always struck me as a group that objects to anyone that's not a WASP. And if they can't be openly racist to black people, they don't mind extending the hate to other groups.

The cite of the first amendment is laughable, though. The first amendment is about opinion, not about: "screw you, I can do anything I want". If she's against homosexuality, good for her, but she can't demand to have the specifics of her education changed to fit her every opinion.

7. Emberstone

the KKK also has a strong history of anti-semitisem and homophobia. White supremecy is not just based on the notion of race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation have been strong points of bigottry for them in their history too.

Maybe they like keeton cause she is blonde haired and blue eyed, and that makes their dinky dongs stiffen like a push pin.