1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam Lambert Gig Protested for 'Gay Culture' in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201010/91712.php

2. NickT

Eh, it's Malaysia. What do you expect.

3. AlyssWonderland

Adam tweeted yesterday...
    "While I don't believe that my glamnation tour is in any way offensive I have agreed to make a few minor adjustments out of respect for the Malaysian government. Looking forward to a fun show. Does my show "promote the gay lifestyle"? It promotes living ANY lifestyle that includes the freedom to seek love and intimacy. Gay, straight, bi, young or old. It's all inclusive. plus, what's THE gay lifestyle? There isnt just one. There are so many different kinds of gay people. We have a variety of different lifestyles. There's not only one lifestyle lived by straight folks. Generalizing...."

4. ANightDude

Do his concerts even have guys kissing? Besides the VMA performance thing, I don't think his actual concert has any of that.

5. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm personally not a fan, but it's disappointing nonetheless that he has to compromise how he presents himself in order to perform there.