1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assemblyman Dov Hikind snaps, lunges at inflammatory protestors from Westboro Baptist

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/10/12/2010-10-12_pol_snaps_at_rhetoric_of_hate.html

2. RaRa

Re: Assemblyman Dov Hikind snaps, lunges at inflammatory protestors from Westboro Bap

I lol'd.

3. Shevanel

Re: Assemblyman Dov Hikind snaps, lunges at inflammatory protestors from Westboro Bap

I really hope there is video footage of this.

4. Emberstone

advocate.com has the video footage.

Of course shirley phelps is a whore... her husband, like her, is one butt fugly peice of shit so grotesque that you cannot claim god loves them, because he would only allow someone to be so ugly to reflect the uglyness of their non-soul, because you have to be souless, heartless, brainless, and moral-less to act and believe the crap the phelps clan believes and professes.

she has to be a whore, a reverse whore, because you would have to pay someone to fuck her.

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

lol, Yes fuck you Westboro Bastard Church

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Why did he scream that? XD Of all things to say, why that?

7. Shevanel

Anger incites randomosity.

I really want to have a one on one with Shirley Phelps. Or do a documentary on them, even though I know they don't need more press and that's the last thing WE need and stuff. I just really want to learn more about them. Find out what makes them tick. There has to be something deep down in Shirley Phelps that is causing her to do this. Childhood abuse or something. I remember in one prank call to her she says something like "You think I'm ugly don't you!" or something along those lines while her appearance isn't even mentioned once before, and to me that says she may have been picked on growing up, and her father's hatred and him giving it to her sorta gave her passage through the pain, by using the hate? I have no clue, but these are things I really wish I could ask her. Obviously these things wouldn't ever be answered, especially to a stranger... so I wouldn't ever get a chance. But I still would like to interview her anyway. Try to get to know her or her daughters past the hateful-religious rhetoric they preach. Watching Fred Phelps is entirely different than watching Shirley Phelps. There are fundamental differences in motives I think.

8. Miss Modular

I think she is interviewed briefly in a documentary that centers around Fred Phelps. Can't remember what she says though.

9. Shevanel

Oh, I've seen plenty of interviews with her, and I watched a British documentary about the family as a whole just today, but I want to ask her questions myself. A calm discussion, one that won't incite her to start yelling (which usually happens in just about every other interview I've seen with her, but its mostly because the interviewers can't keep their composure). I just want to see if I can get deeper than her facade.

10. Miss Bubbles

lol oh my goodness lol

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I love that all the police did was pull him back. Yay police!

---------- Post added 13th Oct 2010 at 10:52 AM ----------

I don't think it would matter, many interviews I've seen that don't have yelling, she still has wound up yelling because she's gotten pissed at what people say. She has no love in her heart, just hate.

12. NickT

That could have gone so badly. While the WBC is a bunch of inbred freaks, they still have a bunch of family lawyers. They'll probably press charges or some shit like that. Course, hey, it's not slander if it's the truth....

13. Emberstone

and I think the assemblyman, if I remeber, is a anti-gay republican.

14. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I think there is no separation of gay and anti-gay when it comes to hatred for WBC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Emberstone

still, it just shows even the homophobes hate the WBC

16. Shevanel

I don't care, I want to try anyway.

17. Emberstone

might as well talk to a childrens doll, you will get about as much intelligent discourse from a peice of plastic as you will shirley phelps.